Sunday, November 23, 2008

My new house.


good afternoon.


Im a bit tired today because I was out last night at a friends party and I just remembered to do an entry for the blog so today its about my new house thats in construction at the moment donse january last year. Its a project that my parents have been wanting to do for a long time and now its a reality


The picture on the right is where it all began. Its being made about 2oom of where our own house is at the moment, so its quite near to us. The hole is so big because we are making a basement underneath the house, like a garage.

The picture on the left was done five months ago, the house is almost done. It has a roof, tiled floors and windows, the only thing left to do now are the electronics and where to put the solar panels. The two in the picture are my brother and his friend.

I'll keep you up to date on how the house is doing every now and then, so until nextime.
Take care

No comments: