Sunday, November 23, 2008

About me


Hey guys

This is my first entry to my blog so i'm going to tell you a little bit about who a little bit about myself and what i like to do

My name is Jake, I live in Torroella de fluvia,I was seventeen just a week ago on the twelfth of october and I go to school in Castello d'Empuries, I really like school because we are like a little family, everyone knows everyone and gets on very well.

I used to live in Ireland three years ago, but my parents decided to come and live here
''I think they wanted to come because of the climate''
Before I left Ireland I went to a school in dublin. I was doing first year. I used to play a lot of rugby in Ireland, our team was really good, we always used to win tournaments. Here in Spain they don't play rugby, only football

My favorite hobby and sport is waterskiing, when I lived in Ireland my house was on a lake and I went waterskiing every day. I started to ski when I was four years old.
Today I was at the championships of Catalunya and i passed first into the finals, tommoro i'll ski in the finals so wish me luck

SEE YA

No comments: