Saturday, November 29, 2008

Germany


hello everybody

This summer a friend of mine and I have planed a trip to a ski school in germany. we will be staying in a small town in the west of Germany on a lake where we will ski every day for two weeks. We are going because a very good waterski trainer will be there, he's called Ray Stokes from Australia. He has been teaching me since I cab remember and is a very good friend of my parents.

I went there last year and had a really good time. The lake belongs to a german family, the Shipners, who are good friends of my parents too. They are providing us with beds and food during the day. They have a son who won the world championships last year in France.

I also went sky diving, Karting, mini golf, and we also went to see a football match last year between Germany and Portugal. So there are a lot of other things to do than skiing.Hope you enjoyed.
This is a photo of a friend of mine called Bojan on the lake in Germany called Feldberg.

BYE

No comments: