Thursday, November 27, 2008

Halloween party

im back

Hallween, during the last few years it has been a real anoyance for me because i am to old now to be going door to door and asking for candy. Not last year.

This is a photo of me at a great halloween party last year. I was at a Waterski tournament in America during summer holidays. Sunday night , the night after the yournament, happened to be halloween. So we dressed up as tradicion. I , as you can see, dressed up as a snow skiier.

I dressed up before I went out but as you can see some people coulde'nt wait. It was a real great laugh and I had a lot of fun, we went to a friends house first for a few drinks, about 25 people, then we went out in the town to a few discos, we were the only people in the street dressed up so it was a bit embaresing, but a lot of fun.

On the right are pictures of (from left to right) Lorenzo, Manon, luca, Luis, Marcel, Ambre and me.

Luis and marcel are on the spaish team with me. What a cray night


No comments: