Friday, November 28, 2008

Car lisence


Hey guys,

Not everybody wants what I want but im sure they all want their own car lisense, who doesent?? no asking your parents to pìck you up from a party, no getting the bus to school because you can do it.

I dont think ill be able to get it this summer because I have a lot of work to do but im sure ill be able to get it during winter for next year. Some of my friends are 18 now but they didnt get their theory exams so now they are dying because they could be driving a car now but because they were a it lazy before they cant drive a car yet.

Which car would you pick??

If I could pick a first car it would be the BMW one series, its a really good and eficient car similar to the SEAT leon wich I also like , or the Renault Clio Sport.
But these are expensive cars so if I cant get any of these cars second hand i'll have to settle with a car in the range of my budget, more like a Renault Twingo jajaajajajajaj.

drive carefully

bye

No comments: