Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pacha

This weekend I met up with a few friends that I haden't seen in a long while.

My parents could only leave me in Empuria Brava at about ten o'clock, so I was a couple hours by myself until my friends arrived. I hate beong on myself but anyway I was very hungry because i haden't eaten yet , so I went to get a bite to eat in any restaurant that was showing the football match between Madrid and Valencia because it wasd the decider to see if Barcelona would win the league or not so I ended up in one called TicToc which was very good, they were very polite and the food was great, the only bad thing was that Madrid lost, and badly. 3-0:(

Anyway at twelve o'clock I left the restaurant and I headed up to the bar where my friends were waiting for me, here is a photo of us in the Sikim, on the left there is Marc, he used to go to school here in Castelló, but he left to study somewhere else. The other two are brother and sister, Felix and Marina, there was also another marina but she is'nt in the photo and another guy called frederico, who was the guy that brought us all around Empuria Brava in his car.


We were in the Sikim for a couple of hours and we had a few drinks , there we talked about what we had been doing, it had been ages since we has seen eachother, after we cought up on things we decided to go to the disco called Pacha, we were in the line for about half an hour, but it was worth it because a famous DJ was playing in there, and the music was more than good. There I met up with Lauren, a girl in my class who sits behind me, were always laughing about things, I also saw my sister there, which was a surpriza because I thought she was going to Fata, which is another disco in Sant Pere Pescador
After the disco it's tradition to go to the charito, they open at like half past four in the morning, specially to make us drunk disco-goers a bite to eat after a long night. They make sandwiches and chips and things like that, it's soooo good. Afterwards, very early in the morning, we went home to sleep.

No comments: