Sunday, May 31, 2009

friday Afternoon

A friend of mine called Edu and I decided one day to go fishing in the Sant Pere Pescador last friday because it was his birthday and we had to do something to celebrate it. we had gone various times before but have never cought anything. I have never ever in my whole entire life cought a fish or even got close to catching a fish so I knew that we were going only to pass the time because I knew that we wouldent catch anything but I went anyway.
This time edu came prepared and had diferent ideas, he had tecniques to catch fish easily. I was using worms and snail to try and catch them and artur started laughing and said, your never going to catch anything with those worms, he went to his bag and took out sweet corn, he put a few pieces of sweet corn on the hook and threw it into the river, and surley enough after ten minuits a fish cought the bait, I couldent believe it

After we caught the fish we went back to edu's house to prepare the dinner, all of our clan were going for a bite to eat in edu's house to celebrate hos eighteenth birthday. I wanted to cook the fish but edu did't wanto to , so we ate hamburgers, chips, amd many other things before going out to figueres for the night.
He did'nt know that there was going to be so many people there, he thought maby four or five people but in the end we were like teenty.

Well , this is going to be my last entry for this term, and until september I won't be doing another one. I'll propaply start next years first entry with what I willl have done during summer. I hope your few months break goes well too. :)

No comments: